Our Audit Department is expanding and we are seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre Russian speaking professionals to join us at the levels of Senior, in our Nicosia and Limassol Offices.
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The successful candidates will be involved, amongst other, in:
- providing support to Managers in the delivery of audit and other assurance services to clients on a variety of Russian, Cypriot and international engagements
- conducting audits based on IFRS and ISA and provide advice according to international best practices;
- engaging in constant communication with clients and maintaining client relations on a day to day basis;
- reporting audit issues to the audit manager on a timely basis;
- participating in the design and implementation of the Audit Plan of audit engagements;
- managing people and time ensuring excellent execution and provision of outstanding services to the clients;
- developing suitable solutions through discussion in audit teams and with clients;
- working with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University
- ACA / ACCA / CPA qualified or partly qualified
- Excellent command of the Russian and English languages, both verbal and written
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a reputable Professional Services Firm
- It is noted that candidates close to the obtainment of the ACA / ACCA qualification will also be considered
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Accommodation & other allowances available (as per specific eligibility criteria)
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’, no later than 16 May 2021.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Σύμβουλοι επιχειρήσεων
Deloitte is one of the largest and fastest-growing professional services firms in Cyprus with more than 680 professionals…