Website GRS Recruitment
On behalf of our client, a well-established investment group of companies, GRS are recruiting a Russian Speaking Finance Director to join the team in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and controlling of accounting department
- Preparation of accounting information for audit
- Preparation and submission of consolidated financial statements
- Liaising with the banks
- Managing a team
- Planning of cash flow and payments
- Preparation of other financial reporting for top Management
- Fluency in Russian in both speaking and writing
- Degree in Business, Finance and Accounting or any other relevant field
- Professional accounting & finance Qualification: ACCA / ACA / CPA / CFA
- Working experience in accounting role at least 3 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team and to liaise with all departments
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342720 for further information.