Website GRS Global Recruitment Solutions Ltd
An international mobile developer and publishing company are working with GRS to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience working in Big 4, strong knowledge of IFRS, and fluency in Russian & English. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then this Financial Reporting Manager position would be a great career move, in joining a friendly company with a modern working atmosphere, and large growth plans. They believe that a professional, open minded and forward-thinking team can create market-leading products and have fun of doing so. If you have the relevant skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the company trial balances, reporting packs and management accounts of the companies.
- Oversee and prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting under IFRS.
- Preparation of Financial Statements prepared under IFRS.
- Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements prepared under IFRS.
- Ensuring relevant regulatory and shareholder reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures and practices to comply with internal control requirements.
- Communicate with the accounting and finance teams across all group companies.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks within the framework of the job functions.
- 6-10 years of experience at a Big Four Company.
- Member of a professional accounting body (ACCA/ACA/CPA).
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Working experience with the Cyprus Tax and VAT legislation.
- Knowledge and experience in consolidation.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Able to prioritise, work to deadlines and multitask.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge.
- Strong command of English and Russian languages, both spoken and written.
- Candidates should be based in Cyprus, and a work permit can be provided.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.