Website GRS Recruitment
GRS Recruitment is collaborating with a global payment solution company who are seeking a Russian Speaking Lifestyle PA to be based in Limassol. The company has been growing rabidly for the past few years and is looking to add an addition to their group. If you have the relevant experience, please share your CV with us.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full time role but can also work remotely
- Helping director with day to day responsibilities/running errands
- Maintain order and organization of personal meetings and conferences
- Provide support to the Principal for all projects including travelling arrangements
- Adhoc requests from the Director
- University graduate in Secretarial studies or any other relevant qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of similar experience in a professional services company
- Excellent command of written and spoken Russian and Greek
- Professional attitude-presentable, pleasant, friendly, punctual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional judgment for safeguarding confidential matters and information
- Ability to manage diverse workload and multi-task efficiently
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.