Website Cyprus Job Market
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a leading innovative biotechnology company active in the field of developing, engineering and providing in vitro genetic testing solutions. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology and bioinformatics. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the prognosis, prevention, better clinical management and therapy of genetic diseases.
We seek to recruit a Russian Speaking Medical Sales Specialist, with positive attitude to join our diverse team. They will be responsible for sales activities, from lead generation through to closing deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate must be fluent in the Russian Language and have exceptional interpersonal skills to establish positive and productive client relationships.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Maintain and enhance existing client relationships
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Visit doctors, promote and educate them about products offered by NIPD Genetics
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling networking and travelling
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences in Cyprus and abroad
- University Degree in Life Sciences or a related field is essential
- Previous experience in sales will be considered an advantage
- Ability to communicate scientific/clinical features and benefits of a product
- Proficiency in Russian and English languages is a must
- Willingness to work flexibly with considerable international travel and time commitment outside of normal working hours
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae together with the names of two referees and a cover letter. For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com.
All applications are strictly confidential.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
αναρτήθηκε πριν 5 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 5 ημέρες
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
αναρτήθηκε πριν 7 ημέρες