Website Cyprus Job Market
On behalf of a client, a well-established company offering corporate and personal business solutions in Cyprus and abroad, we seek to recruit a reliable and enthusiastic individual to join their office in Nicosia, in the position of Russian Speaking Office Administrator.
- Provide administrative support to the office, including:
- assisting in the day to day administration of clients, as needed
- drafting letters and emails.
- sending fax messages.
- keeping records up to date, both on physical files and software/systems used.
- translating documents.
- coordinating conference room bookings, meetings, phone and conference calls
- Provide excellent telephone services:
- answer phone calls promptly.
- provide relevant information to the caller.
- deal effectively with questions received.
- forward calls as appropriate.
- take and leave messages to relevant employees.
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and greet them upon their departure.
- Undertake any other duties, as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Related experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Russian and English.
- Computer literacy, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional attitude.
If you are interested to join our client’s team, please send us your CV at , making reference to the code AD/HC/2020.
Only successful candidates contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο