An investment management company based in Limassol is working with GRS to recruit a Russian speaking Portfolio Manager. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Russian Financial Markets with a knowledge of credit analysis and IFRS . If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Limassol based Russian Speaking Portfolio Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take over the existing work flow of monitoring and updating credit limits and fundamental data repository on the current company investment universe.
- Monitor the company bond portfolio and make regular proposals for optimization along the following dimensions: yield, credit quality, duration jurisdiction (local vs. Eurobonds), minimization of hedging and financing costs or currency exposures.
- Provide analysis for initiatives to expand the company investment universe.
- Analyse special situations opportunities, which require a more bespoke approach building relationships with brokers and banks or establish a direct dialogue with issuers, clients or suppliers.
- Assist the Management in developing a more systematic approach to the use global credit markets in the present portfolio.
- Research the benefits of diversification from more ‘passive’ strategies in global markets in order to increase portfolio returns and the companies ability to borrow from banks against the bond portfolio at attractive LTV’s.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in financial markets or accounting.
- Fluent in both Russian and English.
- An understanding of accounting, finance and credit analysis.
- Excellent data analysis skills (Excel, Bloomberg, databases, other statistical tools)
- Ability to do regression and basic credit scoring models.
- Familiarity with Russian credit markets.
- Previous experience in IFRS/audit is highly advantageous.
28 November 2019
+357 25 342 720Learn more…