Website GRS Global Recruitment Solutions Ltd
On behalf of our Client, a long established and reputable company based in Limassol, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to support the finance department. The company is operating in various sectors such as metals and mining, banking, and real estate on a local and international level. If you are an experienced professional in the sector, fluent in Russian and English languages, and looking for the opportunity to work within a highly professional, multicultural, and dynamic environment, please apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of the financial statements and management accounts
- Effective liaison with auditors and external service providers
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting, and financial analysis
- Supervision of junior accountant
- Developing and maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting/auditor role
- Knowledge of Cyprus Taxation
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Fluent in English and Russian languages at a professional level
- Experience in accounting of various financial instruments and preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Team player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including 13th salary, medical insurance, and provident fund.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 22769369 for further information.