Website GRS Recruitment
A well-established international gaming company are working with GRS to recruit a Russian speaking Treasurer to join their Limassol office. The successful candidate will be a Finance graduate with fluency in both Russian & English. The team believe in building solid relations with their partners and customers, and regularly invest in product development in order to satisfy their customers’ needs. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Russian Speaking Treasurer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Approving payment requests through the betting platform.
- Processing payments using various payment methods (bank wires, PSP).
- Reconciliation of card and bank payments.
- Monitoring and analysis of balances and transactions.
- Daily reporting on turnover and balances.
- Additional control over the correct classification of payments in accounting software.
- Interaction with company departments.
- Reply on requests from banks, from customer support keeping records in 1C.
- Support to Chief Accountant and Director, if required.
- Higher education in Finance/Accounting/Economics is required
- Familiarity with PSP and a treasury process as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Russian and English with Greek being advantageous.
- High attention to details, responsible, positive, team-oriented and all can do attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information.
- Ability to work time from time on shifts from 18.00-21.00 and on Saturdays.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to learn fast.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.