Website GRS Recruitment
A well-established international gaming company are working with GRS to recruit a Russian speaking Treasurer to join their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with fluency in both Russian & English. The team believe in building solid relations with their partners and customers, and regularly invest in product development in order to satisfy their customers’ needs. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Russian Speaking Treasurer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process payment requests through electronic means of payment (e- wallets, client-bank)
- Make payments using various payment methods
- Plan and reconciliate card payments
- Monitor and analyse balances and transactions
- Daily reporting on turnover and balances
- Additional control over the correct classification of payments in accounting software
- Interaction with company departments and external partners regarding payments
- Keep records of direct debits for services used by the company, monitor the relevance of information in the registries of direct debits
- Identification of the need to connect new payment methods
- University degree in Economics
- Previous experience in a similar role
- English and Russian are mandatory
- Open – minded and proactiveness
- Time attentive and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and ability to learn and acquire new skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.