GRS Global Recruitment Solutions Ltd
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounting for several companies of the Group.
- VAT reporting for several companies of the Group.
- Proper handling of all financial transactions and manage timely monthly close in accounting system.
- Preparing and submitting financial reports as required by the authorities.
- Make tax planning and activity analyses.
- Strong cooperation with other VAT Specialists of the Group from different Countries.
- Respond to the requests and reviews of the Internal Auditors of the Group.
- Support all necessary contracts together with Legal Department.
- Liaise with external auditors and VAT Specialists.
- Qualified VAT Specialist with strong practical knowledge of IFRS and Cyprus tax.
- Expertise submitting VAT reports.
- A minimum of 2 years in general accounting experience.
- 1C knowledge would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Russian and English language.
- Excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills.
- Team-player, able to work under pressure, creativity, innovation and problem-solving skills is a must.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.