- Familiarization with company’s activities, services and objectives,
- Organize and handle presales objectives in order to enhance sales,
- For meeting company’s objectives and achieve the monthly targets, he/she will have to:
- Promote company’s scope of activities by phone, email and by visiting clients on a regular basis.
- Communicate with existing and potential clients on a daily basis by phone and email for making sure that all outstanding issues are closely monitored and for securing inquiries in order to achieve or exceed monthly targets;
- Built relationships with existing clients and encourage new by providing excellent customer service,
- Identify business opportunities, potential clients and negotiate in order to create profitable account;
- Entering, updating and maintaining daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database.
- Degree in Engineering or Marketing or Business administration or of any other position with a successful proven experience in sales.
- Two years minimum experience in sales is a prerequisite term.
- Self motivated and capable of reaching high sales targets
- Candidates with experience in sales of marine parts, equipment, systems and services will be considered an advantage.
- Engineering background will be an advantage,
- Candidate must be incredibly motivated and organized with great attention to detail, very deadline driven person with positive attitude.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must .
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and work more hours when needed,
- The selected candidate will have within a reasonable period of time to be in the position to demonstrate to the management of the company that he/she is capable to visit clients, carry out power point presentations and promote the represented equipment/systems and services to the company’s clients with an aim to secure inquiries.
- Pleasant personality.
- Able to join us immediately
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria can only email their CV to
There will be a response only to those who meet the above criteria.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Ναυτιλιακές Εταιρείες
Marine Services Provider company