Cyprus Job Market
Espriso Brands Ltd represents exclusively various international brands in Cyprus, in the gifting, packaging and novelty industry.
We proudly distribute our products to chain and independent stores as well as online retailers. We constantly source new products that transform our clients stores and always make sure we stay ahead of competition. 50000 products plus…under one roof!
JOB DESCRIPTION – SALES MANAGER:
The main objective of this position is to manage the company’s Sales Team, made up of Sales Representatives nationally, Sales Administrators and Sales Coordinator.
To efficiently manage the Sales Department and the harmonization with all related departments, such as Key Accounts Department, Accounting Department and Warehouse Department.
- Present annual sales growth plan and budget to Managing Director
- Present Annual budget to the sales team and implementation methods
- Assists with product and order forecasting
- Monitor competitors and report on a quarterly basis to the Managing Director about changing trends and prices
- Propose to the Managing Director Sales Strategies to improve sales and market share in all product lines
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to the market and “outside the box” potential clients
- Recruiting and training sales staff with the approval of the Managing Director
- Compiling and analysing sales figures, collecting customer feedback and market research
- Establishing and maintaining effective business relationships with customers
- Identifying and onboarding new clients and new business opportunities
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports for the Managing Director
MANAGING THE SALES TEAM:
- Managing the sales team in accordance to methods agreed by the Managing Director
- Assisting Sales representatives on a daily basis with customer and operational queries
- Prepare for and conduct weekly sales meetings with the Sales Representatives
- Managing the area allocation for the sales representatives and ensure the accuracy and efficiency of their monthly routes lists with the aim to maximize sales and minimize travelling and expenditure
- Monitoring the team’s performance and motivating them to reach their targets.
- Enforce policies and procedures for the sales team and discipline the sales team accordingly.
- Ensuring that the sales team carries the agreed stock levels and arranged in the agreed way in in their vans.
- Carries out a performance appraisal for each sales representative on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluating the incentives, commission structure, of the sales team and proposes changes to the Managing Director with the aim to increase sales.
Key Skills / Experience
- Higher education degree in Business management or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position
- Valid Drivers license
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail – Time management – Target driven
- Negotiation skills
- Integrity and ethical standards
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Market related basic salary, depending on experience, plus commission (as per company’s commission structure), cell phone and car allowance, petrol allowance
Please send your CV to
We will only contact candidates that have been shortlisted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Χοντρικό Εμπόριο
Espriso Brands Ltd represents various international brands exclusively in Cyprus…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος