- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs on the medical insurance market
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Signing new agreements with the clients
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales manager to help our Client build up their business activities in Cyprus, Greece and around. The person will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new clients and maintaining customer satisfaction on the maritime field. As a global medical assistance company, we need contracts with shipping, insurance or other related companies who take care of their employees (crew members, sometimes passengers). The candidate should be very close to the marine industry.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English and Russian
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree
Interested applicants should email their CV at Or fax it to: +357 22 400401 indicating the job position they are applying for.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.
For more information please contact +357 22 400400 or visit
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Λογιστικά / Ελεγκτικά γραφεία
InterTaxAudit is a dynamic and progressive firm of Professional Qualified Auditors, Tax Consultants and Business Advisors situated in Nicosia, Cyprus…