Date: Nov 5, 2020
City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 96752
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
In one sentence
Responsible for leading and mentoring a small development team within a specific task or project, together with hands-on development.
What will your job look like?
- You will provide technical leadership to software engineers by coaching and mentoring throughout end-to-end software development, promote team engagement and motivation.
- You will provide input to the software engineering manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks; ensure effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations.
- You will provide hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintenance, build, integration and testing of complex software components .Follow software development methodologies and release processes
- You will represent and lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team and build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders
- You will enforces quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measure them and takes corrective actions in case of variances and ensure all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Passion for technology, innovation and excellence
- 5 years of experience in a software engineering role, with exposure to microservices
- At least 2 years’ experience in a managerial role in agile methodology
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a development team
- You will be challenged with leading the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies