Cyprus Job Market
C. Pilyugin & Co LLC is a multi-disciplinary law firm which provides legal, tax, and corporate services. The firm is based in the centre of Limassol, Cyprus and is looking for a Secretary to join the team and help deliver our client expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The reception and welcoming of visitors;
- Handling calls and routing them appropriately;
- Assisting with photocopying, scanning, printing, filing;
- Dealing with office post and couriers/messengers;
- Dealing with office maintenance services and suppliers;
- Office organisation and reporting.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken – fluency in Russian language will be considered as an advantage;
- Proficiency in typing;
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Office management and time management skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure for meeting deadlines;
- Being resilient and efficient;
- Being professional and trustworthy.
- Become a member of a great team;
- Gain experience working in a law firm;
- Attractive salary depending on experience.
How to apply:
Please apply online and / or send a detailed CV at
All applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Δικηγορικά γραφεία
C. Pilyugin & Co LLC is a multi-disciplinary law firm which provides legal, tax, and corporate services. We are thorough, innovative, and endeavor to achieve the best outcomes for our clients.