Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
- Maintaining & providing support to FXTM Tower & all FO’s CCTV systems;
- Maintaining & providing support to physical access control system in CY & all FO’s;
- Taking part in integration of new services from Security perspective;
- Administration of Security related services and servers;
- Analyzing current systems and proposing suggestions to increase security;
- Planning and designing new services and systems to increase security.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with passionate attention to detail;
- Communication skills in English (written and spoken), Greek language knowledge is a huge plus;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives;
- Requires a minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Medical cover;
- Convenient office location with huge parking in front of the office;
- Fruits, snacks, coffee, tea, milk in the office every day;
- Football, yoga, Dragon Boat training every week;
- Various sports events participation during the month;
- Greek or Russian classes every week in the office;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Canteen in the office (the half amount is contributed by the Employer).