Cyprus Job Market
CTC-ARI Airports Ltd, the Company managing the Retail Operations at Larnaca and Paphos International Airports, invites applications for Security Officer, based at Paphos International Airport. Initial contract will be for 1 year.
Purpose of Role
Effectively observe and oversee the sales area for avoidance of shoplifting and assist in the preservation of order in the shop.
- Monitor the operation of the shops through Closed Circuit TV Cameras in order to protect Company assets and interests.
- Have the responsibility of monitoring and controlling the company’s security systems
- Open /Close Shops
- Supply staff with shop and office keys
- Check cash differences
- Escort money to the cash office
- Escort staff when transferring goods from one shop to another.
- The duties outlined in the job description above are not exhaustive.The Company reserves its right to assign to you any relevant extra duties as these may from time to time deemed to be necessary to be performed by the Company
Person Specification – Requirements of the Role
- Very good command of the Greek and English languages
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- High sense of confidentiality and responsibility
- Strong and pleasant personality, high integrity and sound judgement
- Previous experience in security duties will be considered as an advantage.
Candidates may apply in writing by submitting an application letter, their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents to . All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should reach us the latest by 5th December 2019. For any further enquiries, please contact Ms. Eleni Mikrommati on 24-841429/24841000.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
αναρτήθηκε πριν 3 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 7 ημέρες
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
αναρτήθηκε πριν 10 ημέρες