Cyprus Job Market
Duties & responsibilities
- Actively monitoring and updating accounting records.
- Collecting and compiling necessary documents regarding financial affairs of clients.
- Preparation of complete accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of VIES returns.
- Administration of monthly Payroll, PAYE & Social insurance.
- Completion of registrations to relevant tax authorities.
- Administration of payments to relevant tax authorities.
- Communication with auditors, banks and external parties.
- Handling client queries and providing assistance.
- Minimum 4 years prior experience in a position responsible for the provision of accounting, vat & payroll services to local & international clients. Previous audit experience will be considered an advantage.
- Degree or relevant qualification in the field of accounting.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Greek & English. (Verbal & Written).
- Practical experience in areas covering VAT, Corporate Taxation, Personal Taxation and Payroll.
- Knowledge of the Intelisoft accounting package will be considered an advantage.
Remuneration package offered to the successful candidate will be based on qualifications & experience.
Interested candidates may forward their CV to .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Λογιστικά / Ελεγκτικά γραφεία