- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with premium clients.
- Generate new business by following up on leads and identifying new ones.
- Provide Management with feedback on prospective and actual customer expectations and with ideas for the further business growth.
- Communicate with premium clients via phone, email and online chat ensuring they receive the highest level of service and support.
- Assist premium clients with enquiries on technical and onboarding matters and following up as necessary, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Strive towards meeting targets with respect to the achievement of clients’ deposits and trading activity by exercising commercial skill and competence.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of our products, trading platforms and terms and conditions of trading.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and the standards set for all client communications.
- Keep up to date with political and economic news, market information and trends.
- University Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field.
- Prior relevant experience in a similar role in the industry is key.
- Proven experience in business development in the Gulf region is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport especially through telephone communication.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic.
- Excellent understanding of the financial and capital markets will be considered a strong plus.
- Proven ability to build and develop professional relationships.
- Enthusiastic, trustworthy, self-motivated with a ‘selling’ mindset.
- Target-oriented, competitive and success-driven.
- Team player.
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems.