- Review of legal documents such as Powers of Attorney, Agreements (e.g Loan, Share Purchase, Subordination etc) and Resolutions.
- Attending to the opening of bank accounts (completion of application forms, communication with the bank, certification and sharing of KYC documents).
- Liaising with the clients/representatives of subsidiaries for the day-to-day transactions/requests (e.g issuance of updated certificates by the Registrar, processing of changes with the Registrar, approval of the financial statements of the subsidiaries etc).
- Preparation of interest calculation/assisting with the preparation of management accounts and financial statements.
- Liaising with the auditors in connection with the audit of the financial statements and proving clarifications and supporting documents on companies’ transactions.
- Preparing payment instructions, monitoring bank accounts and obtaining reports from the bank.
- Organizing board meetings and attending to the same.
- Preparation of Agreements, Minutes, Resolutions and Proxies.
- Liaising with the lawyers, assisting with the drafting of legal documents and/or providing supporting documents in connection with the transactions.
- Reviewing bank forms and liaising with the clients/bank for the FATCA classification of the entities.
- Reviewing and updating of companies’ KYC files in accordance with the local regulations and the firm’s internal control policies.
- University Degree in Law/Business/Accounting or other related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good working knowledge of AML legislation and its application in KYC reviews and transaction reviews.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate.