Reporting to the Head of Department, the Senior Risk and Ecommerce Analyst will be required to identify, record, monitor and assist in resolving actual or potential operational risks.
In addition, the role entails the validation of player withdrawal requests and general monitoring of customers’ gameplay and the application of responsible gaming and anti-money laundering procedures.
- Review accounts registrations, perform checks on established customers and request the relevant KYC documents based on determined customer risk level and internal procedures.
- Monitor gaming and financial activities across all channels to identify, assess and mitigate fraudulent behaviour, chargebacks and bonus abuse.
- Act according to internal procedures with regards to transactions acceptance and account restrictions.
- Review, validate or deny players’ withdrawal requests in a timely manner, via different payment methods offered, while following up any payment-related issues.
- Register and analyse chargeback disputes.
- Proactively and reactively conduct analysis to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity.
- According to internal policies, perform risk assessment and profile accounts to identify those that may require CDD and EDD. This will often involve liaising with other departments to source information on players as well as request enhanced KYC relating to source of income or wealth.
- Making use of all available tools as well as external data sources, such as social media or online research to achieve this.
- Detect and monitor possible Money Laundering transactions, forward appropriate Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and prepare high quality reports to respond to Police or Judiciary requests as needed.
- Act on signs of Gambling Addictions according to Responsible Gaming requirements and Social Responsibility.
- Provide daily / weekly / monthly risk assessment reports.
- Provide induction training to new starters in the Ecommerce Department
- Respond to Risk, Fraud and Payments related communications with Customer Service team and other departments in a professional and timely manner.
- Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties, the relevant team and Head of Department.
- Assisting the line manager in any ad-hoc projects linked to the Ecommerce team scope.
- At least 3 years’ experience of counter fraud and risk within the Online Gaming industry – a must!
- Training and/or Team Leading skills/experience
- Working knowledge of common 3rd party gaming industry products, service providers and systems are considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft software: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Solid knowledge of online gambling regulatory frameworks.
- Good knowledge of customer due diligence processes, Risk Mitigation, AML, Responsible Gaming and data protection.
- Self-starter and able to work without direct supervision.
- Attention to details and inquisitive nature.
- Ability to motivate oneself and others in challenging conditions.
- Health insurance
- Gym allowance