CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding technology company utilising Blockchain and Crypto technology to facilitate peer-to-peer payments, we are seeking to recruit a Senior QA Engineer to join their team. With offices based in Limassol, our client is able to offer a fully remote working conditions, or of course with the option to work from the office. The successful applicant will hold 5+ years of QA testing software experience, which includes at least 2 years of hands-on iOS and/or Android functionality testing.
- Collaborate with the QA manager as well as Product and Development teams to understand requirements and plan testing for new features and app releases.
- Execute test plans and perform ad hoc testing of mobile apps, internal platforms/tools, websites, and marketing campaigns.
- Work with other QA Testers to lead small projects and ensure test plans are carried out.
- Review and validate features versus requirement specification and design documents.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify and thoroughly track bugs.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Regularly place orders and perform quality checks of personalized finished goods related to mobile apps.
- Provide detailed, concise and accurate feedback directly to project managers, software developers and marketing managers.
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time as required to meet business needs.
- At least 5 years total of QA testing software experience, which includes at least 2 years of hands-on iOS and/or Android functionality testing.
- Technical understanding of iOS and Android platforms.
- QA Lead experience preferred.
- Experience with automated testing and with setting up a local automated test environments.
- Experience with common bug tracking software such Jira.
- Experience with writing detailed instructions for testing cases and test plans
- Experience interacting directly with software project managers, developers and marketing managers and provide detailed feedback.
- Proven ability to create test cases, checklists and test plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-managed proactive work style.
- CYPRUS: Resort Staff RequiredMarmaris Recruitment
- Russian speaking B2B Sales Officer (Trading) - LimassolAdvance Career
- Senior Auditor (Russian Speaker) - EY Assurance ServicesLimassol
- Payments Financial AnalystCyprus Job Market
- AccountantCyprus Job Market
- Client Relationship Manager - EM190easyMarkets
- Client BookkeeperCareerFinders
- Junior AuditorCyprus Job Market
- Product ManagerStaffMatters Recruitment
- Arabic Customer SupportStaffMatters Recruitment
- Content Marketing & Localisation AssistantGolden Careers
- Russian Speaking Accounting Administrator - Marketing - Limassol - RefGRS Global Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- Accounting Manager (English & Russian Speaking)Limassol
- Client ManagerPrestige Capital Consulting
- Business Development Manager for Payment ProcessingStaffMatters Recruitment
- Cloud Engineering Specialist (Golang)AMDOCS LTD
- Senior AccountantCyprus Job Market
- ACCA/ACA Trainees (2021 Intake)Cyprus Job Market
- Qualified Accountants (Seniors), Business Process Solutions Department - Nicosia/LimassolLimassol
- Senior AuditorStompin Ltd
- Audit ManagerStompin Ltd