Cyprus Job Market
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Senior System Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will possess 5+ years of relevant experience.
This is a “hands on” position reporting to the Chief Security Officer, with the successful candidate managing the global technical operations for the organisation’s corporate infrastructure. You will work closely with every area of the business, bringing innovation and creative solutions to everyday challenges. This role demands experience and a strong technical skillset but offers an exciting opportunity for further development in areas such as Cloud Operations, Security and Incident Management & Response, if interested. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the smooth operations of the organisation, driving workflow efficiencies across all teams, and implementing solutions to manage cost, improve capability and user adoption across corporate applications. The role will have freedom to develop new ideas and adopt new technologies from leading-edge solution providers within the boundaries set by the European Banking Authority guidelines. It’s time to let go of legacy infrastructure and focus on Cloud-first architecture solutions that challenge you and reward your ideas.
- Manage the Microsoft365 tenancies to support and improve the suite of Microsoft Office products and Power Apps, e.g. Automate and Flow.
- Provide technical leadership to ensure support services are delivered successfully and SLAs are met.
- Accountable for the data governance and document storage solution, including supporting policies – DLP, retention, backup, availability, etc.
- Understanding team workflow processes and analysing opportunities for improvement.
- Managing the service desk, investigating issues and applying standard maintenance procedures to optimize the performance and stability of production systems.
- First line of response, and working closely with DevOps, for operational incidents, including co-ordination and subsequent post-incident clean up and investigation activities.
- Drive continuous technical/operational process maturity
- Authoring of good quality documentation to support business process, procedures and the internal knowledgebase.
- Lifecycle asset management for user devices (Apple macOS and Windows).
- Assist in the process and completion of audit activity (ISO, PCI, and other possible financial regulatory requirements).
- Support the Security Team to identify and perform risk assessment and remediation activity.
- Mentor and Manage junior resources and educate end-users in more efficient work practices.
- 5+ years experience in an Information Technology role.
- Scripting skills to aid automation and maintenance solutions.
- Proven knowledge & experience developing best practice ITIL aligned operational framework and processes.
- Operating Systems – Windows/Server, Apple macOS with exposure to Linux desirable.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously at times.
- Experience in the finance/banking sector would be an advantage, but not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and stakeholder management experience.
- Industry recognized certifications are preferred.
- Be subject to a National Police Records Check.
- Technical Ability.
- Microsoft 365 – Office Suite, Power Apps, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.
- Mobile Device Management tools – Azure InTune, JamF Pro (macOS, IOS, etc).
- Proficiency with both Windows and Linux operating systems, able to identify configuration weaknesses and the ability to identify potentially compromised systems.
- Good understanding of networking (wired/wireless) architecture requirements for an SMB.
- An awareness of a broad range of possible cyber threats that could impact operations, e.g. malware, DDoS, Phishing, Ransomware, Data Leakage, etc.
- Experience managing or implementing monitoring tools, Nagios, ManageEngine, Zabbix, etc.
- Scripting language to automate processes.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…
Κύπρος, Κύπρος (Λεμεσός)