Cyprus Job Market
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- University degree in an IT related field
- Technical Professional Certifications is a must. (i.e. Microsoft, HP, VMware, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong operational and project management skills.
- Ability to work both in a team, and alone.
- Proven leadership skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English, Greek.
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Ensures proper support to all Clients during business hours.
- Ensures support to Junior Systems Consultants if necessary
- Ensures proper maintenance of computer hardware of customers based on the maintenance agreement and instructions by the Professional services director.
- Ensures that computer hardware is updated and/or replaced when needed after the approval of the Professional Services Director.
- Provides full support to the customers regarding their software and hardware.
- Determines causes of equipment malfunctions, involving both hardware and software, and reports to the Professional Services Director.
- Develops and maintains procedures governing the operation and maintenance of the computer systems, including hardware, software and printers throughout the Company and clients with maintenance agreement.
- Reviews all new hardware from users and coordinates their requirements with the capabilities of the computer system.
- Maintains current hardware equipment inventory and evaluates existing equipment to determine efficiency and quality.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική
IBSCY Ltd is a leading international provider of total IT solutions and services and specializes in the areas of cloud services and applications, systems integration, IT infrastructure,…