Cyprus Job Market
- Advising international clients on tax efficient structures and direct tax issues.
- Assisting with tax compliance work including the preparation of tax forms, returns and capital statements, and tax computations to determine or confirm taxable profit.
- Assessing potential tax exposures and risks taking into consideration tax legislation, common practice, and double tax treaties.
- Providing support in specific projects/assignments which require the involvement of a tax expert.
- Liaising with local Tax authorities and international tax advisors on client issues.
- Member of a Professional Accounting Body (ACA/ACCA/CPA).
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or a related field.
- Ideally 4-5 years of tax compliance and advisory experience in a professional services firm is a must.
- Understanding and knowledge of domestic and international direct tax related matters pertaining to individuals and companies.
- Dynamic with high level of commitment and the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…