Cyprus Job Market
If you are a self driven and passionate individual, interested to work with a fully remote team that is building and shipping new products constantly then join our team. We take up the challenge to build simple or complex applications then work hard to bring them to market and scale them. If you like the idea of working in a hybrid (remote and flexible) work environment with an international team that competes globally, constantly growing and challenging itself then this is for you. You can work from your own space or from our new office in Paphos, Cyprus.
What you will be doing:
As a team leader senior developer in our growing team you will play a critical role in the timely delivery of software and its quality/reliability. Some of your daily tasks will be:
- Coordinate with the PO in planning the execution of the product roadmap
- Run the daily standups with the development team. Make sure technical bottlenecks and issues are proactively taken care of.
- Design and improve the existing architecture of your product of responsibility
- Develop backend applications with PHP, MySQL (Laravel)
- Produce new and maintain mature products.
- Make sure you and the team monitors and clears bugs, maintains good quality and documented code, and helps save time and effort.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP and the Laravel Framework
- Strong knowledge of database management and scaling for high cpu/db load products. (We use MySQL & MongoDB on some instances)
- System Architecture knowledge is a big plus, our traffic grows constantly and we need to build for the future
- Ability to deal with real time requests arising from process hungry large scale applications. (Redis, RabbitMQ etc.)
- Self-Driven individual able to monitor, motivate and coordinate a small team of developers and work with them to release quality first and quantity second.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- No tolerance to faulty, or poorly written code
- Attention to detail
- Passion for excellence and professionalism
- Experience with GIT
- (optional) Understanding of VueJS
- Excellent organizational and time management skills arising from quickly changing task pool.
- Fluent English language
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or more than 5 years professional PHP development experience
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible hours and remote working possible
- Office Perks: Free beverages, fruits, snacks and unlimited coffee
- Constant innovation, new technologies, interesting products.
- Lean processes and hierarchies
- A culture, that truly welcomes change and embraces new ideas
As a 100% remote team we use Slack for communication, GIT for code, Cloud hosting, Asana for task organizing. We give opportunities for continual growth and improvement and even though we work remotely we meet some times in random places in the world.
Want to be part of a growing team, that loves building great long term projects, help us grow and achieve great things together?
Send your CV to with a short description of your relevant experience and a few samples of your work.
Thank you for your time and interest! Looking forward to hearing from you.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική
Intergo Interactive is technology company involved in the development, marketing and operation of SaaS and travel related websites…