Cyprus Job Market
Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client Vestas, are seeking to recruit a Service Technician to join their technical team in Limassol.
Are you interested in electricity, mechanics, and hydraulics and do you want to play an important part in keeping Vestas wind turbines running? Do you want to contribute to the transition towards a world powered by renewable energy?
Working as a Service Technician at Vestas is your opportunity to leverage your electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic experience while being part of the global leader in sustainable energy solutions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work to the highest safety and environmental standards whilst ensuring that service targets are met
- Carry out periodic service inspections in accordance with Vestas’ specifications alongside both electrical, mechanical, and hydraulics component replacement and troubleshooting
- Ensure a smooth operation of our turbines and use Vestas systems within condition monitoring and remote control
- Maintain Vestas and multi-brand wind turbines
- Monitor Wind Turbine Generator performance
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance tasks
- Report turbine conditions and collect turbine data for research analysis
- Ensure Vestas health and safety procedures and quality requirements are followed
- Liaise professionally and effectively with customers and other Vestas teams
- University Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the electricity or maintenance industry
- Ability to read, interpret and understand basic electrical and mechanical drawings and schematics.
- Ability to travel abroad when is needed
- Good Computer / IT skills, experienced in Microsoft Office, as well as software skills for data collection and reporting
- Good understanding of written and spoken English
- Valid Driver’s License
- A significant understanding of and commitment to the highest standard of health and safety in the work environment
- Ability to climb a wind turbine and perform tough physical work in heights as well as in various weather conditions
- Open to travel to other sites when required
- Enjoy working in teams and communicating with numerous stakeholders
- Solutions-oriented, independent, and well organized
A very attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications. We offer you the chance to join the global leader in sustainable energy solutions, with the training and development to match.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at quoting the reference number: MP-0121-VESTAS. Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. Vestas designs, manufactures, installs, and services wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, they have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through their industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, they use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. They commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
Manpower is the leading global workforce solutions company that helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Αμμόχωστος
αναρτήθηκε πριν 8 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 9 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 10 ημέρες