- Enjoy coaching and interacting with others
- Enjoy leading by example
- Aim for excellent coffee and service
- Use your initiative at work, every day
- Be resilient and determined to achieve results for your store
- Be ambitious and driven
- Be fluent in Greek and English language
- Enjoy making a difference to someone’s day
- Be flexible with your working hours
- Be be eligible to live and work in the republic of Cyprus.
In return, you’ll receive a full induction at our Training Centre on everything from how to make an Espresso through to a decaf soya Latte. So industry experience isn’t essential. Over 90% of our current Store Managers started out as Baristas. And with our ambitious growth plans, we’ll give you every opportunity to develop. Because when you join us, you’re joining a family – being part of a team, get to know your regulars, your neighbourhood or the Caffè Nero network. We want you to grow those relationships, to join us in building something special, and to have fun doing it. That fun includes loads of year-round events, including our regular, Barista of the Year events, team building activities, staff parties, and lots more. Apply today.