- Assist in implementing and executing strategic marketing plans.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Provide assistance in creating and implementing a dynamic content strategy for the company’s social.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Monitor the corresponding social metrics/data, define the best practices, and use the acquired information to promote the brand’s marketing presence.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- In-depth knowledge on digital platforms & analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Hands-on experience as a specialist in digital/social media.
- Ability to understand current and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience with creating reports and social media KPI’s.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics will be considered an advantage.
- Great attitude, team player, and willingness to both learn and teach.
- Graphic Design skills will be considered an advantage.