Axiom Consulting Ltd
Since 1998, Axiom helps organizations design and implement a profitable Customer Loyalty and Marketing Automation strategy. Our expertise covers in-depth knowledge of loyalty marketing, with extensive experience in large-scale implementations for the banking, retail, petrol retail, telecommunications, travel and entertainment sectors. Axiom offers a complete array of technologically advanced software solutions and services to help organizations take advantage of data in understanding their customers and turning them into profitable advocates.
Our success and continuous progression is thanks to an amazing team of developers and we would like to add another member as a Software Database Developer.
Business & Technical Analysis
- Business requirements gathering
- Gap analysis
- Requirements breakdown to individual application functional enhancements
- Presentation of solution design at business level
- Detailed business-level documentation of concepts and processes
- Solution design at technical level (table/field and procedure level)
- Detailed technical documentation.
Development & Documentation
- Application development with SQL Procedures
- Design of database models based on relational architecture.
- Development of functional test cases for unit and system testing
- Development of test plans and coordination of the overall testing process.
- University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience in software development of business applications
- Experience in DB programming with SQL stored procedures
- IBM DB2 language and/or Microsoft T-SQL
- Experience in business analysis and breakdown of requirements
- Ability to read and interpret business reports and graphics
- Proficiency in relational databases and data modeling
- Excellent command of the English language, listening, reading, writing and speaking. All at professional business level
- Excellent knowledge of office tools
- Leadership, teamwork, fairness and exceptional sense of business ethics
- Pleasant and energetic personality.
- Exceptional medical plan
- ‘Casual Fridays’
- You will be offered the chance to travel and participate in training with clients across Europe
- You will be exposed to a wide range of international clients and projects
- Opportunity to work with a highly talented and innovative team
The position offers an attractive remuneration package, great potential for growth & development in a stable, well established, professional environment.