City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 81833
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Catalog One PSO group is looking for super talented Developers.
Work in a unique, versatile, high focus, a startup-like team within the Amdocs R&D that develop the next generation software of the company.
We’re looking for an energetic, ambitious and talented developers with attention to details, focus on quality.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraging to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- You will use the newest technologies in our dev/deploy chains, such as Kubernetes, Helm, Open Stack, Docker, Swagger, Cassandra, Rabbit MQ, Elastic Search, Git and Jira
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 3-4 years’ experience as a software engineer or a software support engineer.
- Excellent knowledge with object-oriented design & coding standards and methodologies
- Experience in Swagger, RESTful services, Spring Boot, Sprint Cloud, Kafka, Couchbase is an advantage
- Proven hands-on experience in Java development
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external stakeholders
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies