The Bank of Cyprus Group is the leading banking and financial services group in Cyprus, providing a wide range of financial products and services which include retail and commercial banking, finance, factoring, investment banking, brokerage, fund management, private banking, life and general insurance. The Bank of Cyprus Group operates through a total of 108 branches in Cyprus, of which 11 operate as cash offices. Bank of Cyprus also has representative offices in Russia, Ukraine and China. The Bank of Cyprus Group employs 3664 staff worldwide. At 30 September 2019, the Group’s Total Assets amounted to €21.1 bn and Total Equity was €2.5 bn. The Bank of Cyprus Group comprises Bank of Cyprus Holdings Public Limited Company, its subsidiary Bank of Cyprus Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries.
- Estimate, plan, and manage all his/her own tasks to maximise value and reporting on progress.
- Collaborate closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to.
- Analyse and implement solutions for new business requirements.
- Maintenance and support of existing systems.
- Participate in major Incidents review and takes necessary actions to ensure future mitigation of similar incidents.
- Raise impediments, risks and issues as early as possible and take appropriate actions to handle them.
- Act as a third level support during incident/problem investigation to ensure restoration of service.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject.
- Experience in Software Development will be considered as an advantage.
- Banking industry business understanding and experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of at least one Object Oriented language e.g. Java, C#.
- Good knowledge of one modern IDE e.g. Eclipse, InteliJ IDEA, Visual Studio.
- Good knowledge of contemporary Development & Collaboration tools e.g. Jira & GIT.
- Structure Analytical and Critical Thinking.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication in both Greek & English.
- Ability to manage time, multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to take initiatives and make decisions.
- Problem-Solving Skills.