Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will join the Amdocs Delivery team and work on customizing one of our core products with clients around the world.
What will your job look like?
- You will be hired into one of the Amdocs development teams and work to ensure smooth and efficient, design, development, implementation and deployment of Amdocs products.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
- BA or BSc in IT/Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Experience in C++ is a must
- Strong SQL & Linux knowledge
- A basic understanding of Agile methodology
- Familiarity with continuous integration is also an advantage
- The ability to collaborate and to work across team boundaries
- Demonstrates curiosity and the willingness to learn
- An element of international travel might be required
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies