City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 79942
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class operations and technical support to a global customer base. Maintains ownership for the operation, maintenance and resolution of technical problems, including investigation and analysis of the issues.
What will your job look like?
- Acting as a technical expert for BSS (Billing) operation
- You will Investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds, and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will analyze production issues from the business and application/code perspective and outlines corrective actions.
- You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance in problem resolution for complex issues.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, various innovations and techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- Contribute in meeting various SLA’s and KPI’s to ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and the delivery timelines meet the quality targets of the organization.
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
All you need is…
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Engineering or any equivalent course
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Implementation/Manage services of BSS product (Billing)
- Customer facing experience
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL experience/knowledge is a must
- Ability to read and analyze Oracle stored procedures, functions, triggers
- Linux Systems experience/knowledge is a must
- Strong experience in creating/modifying Bash, Shell scripts
Why you will love this job:
- Gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- Opportunity to be exposed to advanced marked technologies
- working with multi channels and divers area of expertise
- You will take active role in team building, including technical mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application