Cyprus Job Market
We will count on you to channel knowledge and skills, and to create a team that is ready and able to help managing the kitchen operation of the themed restaurants and the main dining room, giving each one its unique character, menu and gastronomic experience.
What we expect from you:
- To lead and participate in the preparation of food in accordance with the hotel requirements, recipes and general practice standards
- To maintain a high standard of food production, portion control, cost control and service in every section of the kitchen
- To maintain the highest possible quality of food served in all Food and Beverage outlets
- To follow up on the creation of new dishes, menus, banquets and themes within the hotel, and organize regular-on-the-job skills and development training
- To promote and reinforce a team spirit within your department.
- To manage the day-to-day operation of the Food Production and Stewarding sections and informs the Executive Chef of any decision taken which did not require his action
- To conduct daily briefings and other meetings as planned by the Executive chef to obtain optimal result
- To ensure that all the HACCP guidelines are being followed strictly by all team members at all times to ensure food safety.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of a Culinary School
- Minimum of 3 years of experience at the same or Chef de Partie position in another 4 or 5* hotel
- Good knowledge of the English and Greek languages
- Character distinguished by courtesy and positive attitude towards guests
- A person who communicates well and has a genuine smile
- Computer literate and to have the ability to use common software (Microfsoft Office Suite)
- Leadership Skills to lead the kitchen team
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with confidence at:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τουρισμός – Ξενοδοχεία
KANIKA GROUP OF COMPANIES Kanika is a name that is synonymous with hotels, construction and development in Cyprus. A name that echoes five decades of operation and continuous growth…