Cyprus Job Market
- Promote the company’s product and services
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of services at all times
- Educate clients on how to use the company’s trading platforms
- Keep up to date with the financial markets
- Follow the policies and procedures set by the compliance department.
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of both Spanish and English language
- Strong computer skills, CRM, Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoinExcellent organizational skills
- Sales experience within the Financial / FX / Options Industry will be considered as an advantage
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven
- Ability to work in pressure in a fast-moving environment.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in the city center.
If this role seems like the right fit for you, please submit your CV to the below link:
This is a full-time position located at our office in Limassol, Cyprus at 110 Gladstonos, Limassol, 3032, Limassol, Cyprus.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex