Are you looking for a Customer Service role in the fast-growing business? Do you get excited by the thought of working for the world’s leading play and entertainment company in a continuously evolving, truly omnichannel environment? Do you want to work with iconic brands like NERF, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, and POWER RANGERS, and huge global licensed properties like MARVEL, FROZEN, STAR WARS, and TROLLS? Then you have come to the right place!
Hasbro Oyuncak Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS (Hasbro Turkey) is Hasbro’s distributor for the Turkish Market. We are currently recruiting for this position, based in Istanbul.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be working in our team delivering customers their requirements, orders, quotes, content and reports throughout the year including busy peak periods. As a valued team member, you will also support your team during planned and unplanned periods.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Main contact with SSC master data team for customer master data processes.
- To resolve routine and non-routine enquiries, work as a standout colleague and deliver the highest service to our customers.
- Deliver high quality and accurate in processing the Turkey orders book for chargeable orders, FOC orders, employee orders, close out, product launches and period ends.
- Complete Customer Service tasks such as pricing approvals, crafting internal POs and any other such tasks that support the business.
- Provide support for e-commerce customers within Hasbro Turkey customer portfolio.
- Have a clear understanding of our business objectives and account promotional activities and support the delivery of local activation plans, business ‘must do’ activities, Product Launches, and period ends across the team as a priority.
- Adhere to all SOX processes ensuring 100% compliancy, ensuring outstanding levels of quality and accuracy within all transactions.
- To take personal responsibility for achieving excellent levels of customer service and customer happiness when dealing with our Turkey customers, both internal and external.
- Hasbro operates in a multifaceted business environment and must adapt accordingly, and all employees must be flexible and undertake any other duties as and when required to meet the commercial requirements of the business.
In order to succeed in this role, you have shown ability to work highly effectively with customers, especially with E-Comm channel.
You will need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service environment with proven E-Comm experience
- Languages: Turkish and English
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good PC skills – MS Excel and MS office applications – and the ability to learn new packages including SAP.
- Flexible and capable with the abilities and passion to deliver all order management and customer services to Turkey customers
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and social skills
- An excellent teammate, accountable, empathic and proactive
- Professional and positive under all circumstances
What We Offer:
- A fun international team
- An amazing company culture where people come first
- Flexible work culture
From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands. Hasbro’s purpose is to make the world a better place for children and their families by creating the world’s best play experiences. The company is committed to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, ranking no.13 on the 2019 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine and being named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for the past eight years. At Hasbro you’ll not only find a great place to continue your CS career but also where you can make a difference!