Cyprus Job Market
- Preparing financial statements as required and submitting them to the Directors and relevant authorities in accordance with the local regulations on a timely basis.
- Preparing and coordinating with external auditors local audit of financial statements for each required legal entity
- Providing accurate information to the Shared-Service Centre with relation to local Fixed Assets, Local Stock (if applicable), Cash at Hand, local leases etc.
- Preparing all relevant local filings (VAT/VIES, tax returns, tonnage tax).
- Preparing Dividend declaration.
- Processing of payroll for Ship Management office, OCL, CPL, GMT; generation of annual returns for both employer and employees; monthly payment of tax and social insurance.
- Processing of expense reports.
- Petty cash administration.
- Preparing information for Statistical enquiries from local authorities.
- Local Bank administration (issue debit cards & Bank Guarantees)
- Monitor staff company current accounts/payroll deductions.
- Administration of vessel bank accounts with Citibank.
- Monitoring and issue of excess Superintendent inspection d/notes
- Issuance and cancellation of Mobile SIM cards
- Assisting in the Office general administration.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack.
- Any other appropriate duties, which the Finance Manager may require.
- Qualified Accountant, either ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Demonstrated experience and skill with financial reporting preparation (statutory and regulatory filings) and proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Effective verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written English skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with an ethnically diverse team.
- Ability work and prioritise in a deadline-oriented environment
Applicants must be resident in Cyprus and hold an up to date eligibility to work document
Interested applicants please apply here:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Ναυτιλιακές Εταιρείες
As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we’re adding value to your vessel’s operations Operating around the clock and around the world, V…