CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ largest and most well-respected providers of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and technically competent Systems & Technology Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Support and maintain network technologies such as switches, routers and firewalls.
- Provide Mobile Devices Management, Virtualization, Storage platform management configuration, design and expertise.
- Design and implement innovative infrastructure solutions based on best industry practices.
- Manage tools to enforce the firm’s backup and archive policy.
- Establish a smart networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Secure network / infrastructure systems by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network landscape and scheduling upgrades.
- Manage assigned projects in accordance with established objectives.
- University degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or in a related field. A Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge and experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Virtualization, Network, Firewall technologies.
- Previous working experience in the Corporate/Fiduciary Sector will be considered a significant advantage.
- Certifications in Network or Virtualization or Firewall or Microsoft Solutions will be a strong advantage.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills to enable multitasking and timely follow-up.
- Ability to use own initiative, prioritize and work independently.
- Fluent in English.