Cyprus Job Market
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected International Banking institution, we are seeking to recruit a Telebanking & Client Support Center Specialist to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful candidate will ideally have a good understanding of financial services and/or banking and possess outstanding client service skills. This position entails rotating shift-patterns. Fluency in Greek is a must.
- Provide 1st level merchant technical support and monitoring activities.
- Ensure that merchant support is up to par with the bank’s required standards.
- Provide first level POS and ecommerce technical support via telephone for existing merchants and ensure effective troubleshooting for POS & ecommerce related issues, including non-working hours and weekends.
- Maintain Service Desk – log all calls, prioritize calls as necessary, respond to calls based on priorities, update staff on status of calls and resolve calls as quickly as possible with an emphasis on customer service.
- Performs daily operational monitoring activities for proactive resolution of issues.
- Adhere to the technical support procedures as well as standard procedures for the proper escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution or escalation while providing accurate and prompt feedback both to the merchant and teammates.
- Maintain a high percentage of issue resolution within first customer interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma and/or previous experience in a Card / Payment Services or other technical support role.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Sense of urgency with respect to customer contacts and resolution.
- Familiar with Digital/Cards Payments and merchant payment acceptance processes will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of POS Terminals and related technologies will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, writing and analytical skills.
- Great sense of responsibility to achieve high levels of productivity and quality.
- Disciplined and self-motivated.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Energetic, flexible, with a positive attitude; team player and hard worker.
- Fluency in Greek is essential, plus a good level of English.
- Willingness to work on a rotating shift pattern.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…