TESOL & Foreign Language Teachers – UCLan Cyprus Language Academy
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint temporary TESOL & Foreign Language teachers for UCLan Cyprus Language Academy. We are looking for:
Qualified and Experienced TESOL & Foreign Language teachers required to deliver the below evening courses, 2-3 evenings a week:
- General English, Academic English & Business English courses
- Professional English/ ESP
Teaching will be evenings only 2-3 times a week, for up to 16 weeks (Oct- Mar).
We are looking to build a team of engaging candidates, eager to:
- (General/ Academic English candidates) Facilitate learning, catering to a broad range of student needs ranging from improving language proficiency, developing Academic English & skills to preparing for examinations.
- (Foreign Language candidates) Deliver International Languages at beginner level (conversational skills) for students and local professionals.
- Deliver best practice aimed at developing language skills in learners
- Create engaging and effective learner-centred lessons
- Assess progress and adjust programmes accordingly
- Create a climate of tolerance and appreciation of diversity.
- (General/ Academic English candidates) TESOL or TEFL for the English/ Academic English courses. A background in IELTS or similar Academic English training programmes will be considered an advantage
- (Foreign Language Candidates) Relevant foreign language qualifications for the foreign language courses. English speaking tutors are preferred.
- 4 years + teaching experience
- Passion and motivation for teaching and learning
- Experience in assessing the developmental needs of learners
- Experience with adult learners
- To show flexibility and work as a team
- Be organised and punctual
- Native and near native speakers of English are preferred for the English courses.
Applications forms can be obtained from the University’s website:
Please send application forms by email to . No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Sunday 20th October 2019.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εκπαιδευτικά Κέντρα / Φροντιστήρια
αναρτήθηκε πριν 3 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 5 ημέρες