Cyprus Job Market
ICAP on behalf of our client, a leading Accounting & Audit Firm is looking to hire Trainee ACCA’s (Audit) to join their growing team. Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team to carry out audit activities for a portfolio of International and Local clients.
- Prepare and check audit documentation and ensure all standards are met.
- Support audit department with other job-related duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Professional manner, team oriented with a willingness to learn.
- Organized, able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
- Computer Literate.
Interested candidates should apply through the following link:Λευκωσία ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας ICAP People & Employment Solutions is the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and has recently expanded operations to Cyprus… ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές
Job Description Advance Career, on behalf of our client, an Accounting / Audit Firm; is seeking to recruit Russian Speaking ACA / ACCA Trainees; Responsibilities: Running and …
Job Description Advance Career Ltd, on behalf of our client a well established accounting, audit and tax services corporation located in Nicosia is seeking to employ a Junior Acc…
Our client with presence in Nicosia and Limassol who offers a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services is looking for ACA/ACCA Trainees to join their team based i…