T.T. Connections Recruitment Services
- Must fulfil the requirements to enter employment under the “Subsidy Project for Trainee Advocates 2017-2021”. For more information see the following link:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a British reputable university.
- Master of Laws on Corporate Law (LLM) will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English languages is essential, in both written as well as oral.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft package & Windows is essential.
- Computer Literate.
- Advance Knowledge in PC & fast-blind typewriting in the English language.
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure.
- Provide strong corporate support.
- Reviewing, drafting agreements (loan agreements, pledge agreements, share purchase agreements and other agreement).
- Provide legal reports and opinion letters
- Direct communication with the clients by email and telephone
- Receive and/or direct calls to the concerned parties.
- Assist with other daily activities that arise out of office.
- Team Player.
Candidate must have strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure. Also, should be hardworking and dedicated, well organized and attention to detail.Interested applicants can forward their most up to date CV at Telephone: 24 023370 All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Μη διαθέσιμο ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες