Cyprus Job Market
Job Summary & Purpose
- Deliver New Joiner training in the form of online meetings (remotely) and onsite.
- Develop online training tools for client trainings, such as webinars and online workshops.
- Create training documentation of Albourne’s systems in the form of manuals and training tutorials.
- Be responsible for delivering and supporting company-wide Albourne’s training & development strategy focused on both technical and professional skills.
- Be responsible for Albourne’s (Digital) Learning Platform and Albourne’s Internal Training Programme.
- Work closely with Albourne’s Training Team to meet training goals as these are defined by Senior Management.
- Develop & update user guides and tutorials for internal distribution to Albourne employees.
- Develop & update user guides, tutorials and webinars for external distribution to Albourne clients describing the tools and system functionality of the client extranet.
- Work with various Functions to design & deliver training courses on the internal company-specific software and platforms, either online (remotely) or onsite to all new joiners in all the regional offices.
- Help create training tutorials for staff and client training purposes.
- Offer support to users and answer questions pertaining to training/functionality issues on Albourne’s systems and platforms.
- Produce release note documents on a regular basis describing new system functionality.
- Work with Albourne’s HR to further develop the New Joiner/Onboarding material.
- Help to build out training & development resources on Albourne’s internal resources platform and digital learning platform.
- Ad hoc requests for training projects upon request by the Head of Communications and Head of Human Resources.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- University degree in related area (Communications, Education, Languages, Media, Technology)
- Excellent command of English Language
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation
- Comfortable with video conferencing/online meeting solutions
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative & Camtasia Studio
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with DTP systems & Confluence is considered an advantage
- Experience with technical writing is considered an advantage
- Sign and comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals and procedures
- Participation in Communications Group calls
- Attend company events as requested
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates can e-mail their Cover Letter & CV to
Please mention position applied for in the subject heading
Only successful candidates will be contacted
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Albourne is a specialist consultant firm which advises investors on alternative asset classes…
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 3 ημέρες