Cyprus Job Market
The Transfer Pricing team
At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Our Transfer Pricing team helps multinational enterprises manage their transfer pricing affairs in the various jurisdictions in which they operate. Our professionals help companies manage risks by aligning practical transfer pricing solutions with their overall global business operations and objectives; assist with documentation to support their transfer pricing practices; and resolve disputes efficiently.
As a member of the rapidly expanding transfer pricing network, you’ll use your influence to consult with multinational companies on pricing cross-border transactions. Key responsibilities of the position include, among others:
- Performing benchmarking studies
- Preparing transfer pricing reports
- Research and preparation of technical materials
- Assisting in business development activities
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to act as an individual contributor, delivering high quality work with guidance from senior team members.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields
- Holder of ADIT or similar professional qualification will be considered an advantage
- Between 2-5 years of relevant experience in a Professional Services organization
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Team player attitude, a creative thinker and fast learner
- Detail oriented and conscientious approach
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous development
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’, no later than 30 July 2021.
Join us to make an impact together – Apply now!
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Σύμβουλοι επιχειρήσεων
Deloitte is one of the largest and fastest-growing professional services firms in Cyprus with more than 680 professionals…
- Accountant (6 month contract)StaffMatters Recruitment
- AccountantCyprus Job Market
- Ηλεκτρολόγος Οχημάτων / Vehicle ElectricianLarnaca
- R&D Programme ManagerCyprus Job Market
- IT Support OfficerCyprus Job Market
- High School Leavers Scheme, Nicosia & LimassolPwC
- iOS Developer (Remote)Neybox Digital Ltd.
- AuditorCyprus Job Market
- Compliance & AML OfficerCyprus Job Market
- Back Office Manager- Russian-speaking (VAC-A20615C)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
- AccountantCyprus Job Market
- Experienced AuditorCyprus Job Market
- Regulatory Compliance AssociateStaffMatters Recruitment
- DealerStaffMatters Recruitment
- Russian Speaking Senior Auditor, Audit Department - NicosiaCyprus Job Market
- Full Stack DeveloperNCR Corporation