Cyprus Job Market
- Generating new business opportunities with companies operating within the Hospitality and Travel sector.
- Develop and build relationships with potential and existing clients, maximising sales opportunities where possible.
- Proactively develop relationships with merchants operating within the target market.
- Driving partnerships with local IT vendors, Consultants and Key ‘Players’ within the Hospitality & Travel sectors.
- Account management and relations with existing and potential Merchants.
- Reporting to the global Travel & Hospitality business leader within the Group.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Business, Hospitality, Tourism or related field.
- Previous and demonstrable sales and business development experience, ideally from a relevant sector (Travel, Tourism etc…).
- A good overall understanding of the Travel industry will be highly desirable.
- A keen interest in the Financial Technology market will be considered a significant advantage.
- Any previous experience of selling technology-based solutions is also highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…