City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 75188
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will join our team as a UI Development Specialist, and will be responsible to design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems. You will serve as an expert on the UI Development of our product and will deal with complex assignments during the software development life cycle as well as mentoring junior members of the team.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will ensure code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, lead technical design reviews).
All you need is…
5+ years of previous experience as a software developer and working with UI development
- Good knowledge of React-Redux or Angular
- Experience with a testing framework and a bundling module / library
- Good knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Linux/shell
- Experience leading or mentoring team members
- Ability to self-learn and funnel knowledge to other team member
Why you will love this job:
- You will serve as an expert on specific technology
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.