City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 82709
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
VUBIQUITY, part of the Amdocs Media division, connects content owners and video distributors to deliver media to viewers on any screen. Working with 600+ leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and digital first networks, VUBIQUITY brings premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors. VUBIQUITY has teams in Los Angeles, Toronto, Cyprus and London.
The UI Front-End Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, modifying, debuging and/or maintaining software systems for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
- Experience in HTML5, JSON, JQUERY, Gulp, Webpack, CSS3, Less
- Experience in writing tests and automation with mocha / chai
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Strive for understanding the big picture involved in our project
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies