Cyprus Job Market
We are looking for a UI Engineer who will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing interfaces and applications
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- UI and Angular/Typescript experience Version 4 and above.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- HTML5 experience in using the latest abilities and standards.
- Strong understanding of SQL databases with integration into RESTful APIs
- Thorough understanding of relational databases, middle layers, caching and web services.
- CSS3 skills with the addition of SASS(LESS) as an optional additional skill
What you can expect:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate’s experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to work in the international environment.
If you are interested apply
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα